Additional Family & Business Resources
- More information on small business resources provided by the federal government and state of Illinois during COVID-19 can be found here.
- More information about unemployment insurance and benefits during this COVID-19 outbreak can be found here.
- More information about resources available for your family, including child care, rental assistance and food assistance information, can be found here.
- More information on FEMA's financial assistance program to help cover COVID-19 related funeral expenses can be found here.
- The Centers for Disease Control provides updates on the virus and safety information for the public and healthcare professionals.
- The Illinois Department of Health provides updates on the disease's spread within the state, as well as frequently asked questions.
- The State Department provides a list of travel advisories for those who are planning to fly outside of the United States.
The safety of you and your loved ones is of the utmost importance. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call my office at (202) 225-3515.