Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Flood Relief Services

Apr 18, 2013
Press Release

As 11th District residents deal with widespread flooding, I offer my full assistance and that of my office to individuals and local governments needing help.

Any resident needing assistance with federal agencies can contact my district office at 630-585-7672 or my Washington, DC office at 202-225-3515.  I encourage anyone facing delays, obstructions or red tape as they deal with the aftermath of the flooding to contact my office and let us know how we can help.

As cleanup continues I encourage all residents to stay safe and follow the recommendations of their local officials and emergency responders.

 - Congressman Bill Foster


For more information on flood relief services and to report damage, contact your county Illinois Emergency Management Office (IEMA)

Cook County EMA
69 W. Washington, Ste 2630
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 603-8180

DuPage Co. Ofc of Homeland Sec/Emer Mgt
418 North County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 682-7925

Kane County OEM
719 South Batavia Avenue, Bldg. C
Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 232-5985

Kendall County EMA
1102 Cornell Lane
Yorkville, IL 60560
(630) 553-7500, ext 1148

Will County EMA
302 North Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60432
(815) 740-8351

Following the flood, documenting and reporting flood damage immediately is critical. For more information on the disaster relief assistance process, visit or download this brochure

You can also find additional resources from your county or local officials, including:

DuPage County: Residents and business owners from unincorporated areas of DuPage County may call 630-407-6700, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to report flood damage. 

Naperville: Residents may report flood damage using this online form:

Those who don’t have access to the internet can pick up paper application forms at Naperville libraries or the Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St.  

Will County: Residents can report flood damage here:

Bolingbrook: Residents with flood damage should keep documentation of the damage with photos and receipts and contact our Public Works Department at 630-226-8800